The new school year is just around the corner and we will be making bookings available soon. There are some changes to how bookings work, but more on that further down. For now please see the release schedule for September 2022-2023:
- For existing Annual bookers: You will have priority access to bookings, and this will be made available to you on Monday the 23rd of May from 5pm. This includes bookings for any child you may have entering Foundation this year.
- For existing Ad Hoc bookers: You will be able to access bookings on Monday the 6th of June from 5pm. This includes bookings for any child you may have entering Foundation this year.
- For children entering Foundation (New Starters): You will be able to access bookings from Monday the 13th of June from 7:30am.
- For children starting at Christ Church Primary School, the first full day children may attend FUNdays Club is Wednesday the 14th of September.
- For children starting at Fitzmaurice Primary School, the first full day children may attend is Monday the 19th of September.
- Please do not book before these dates as your child will be unable to attend.
Changes to booking:
From September 2022 term-time bookings will no longer have “Annual” or “Ad Hoc” options. Instead there will be one option for “Term-Time”. This option will include the means to make both annual and ad hoc bookings and the notice period will be two weeks.
Why are we doing this?
- Simplifying bookings into one term-time activity makes it easier for FUNdays Club Members to manage their own bookings
- All FUNdays Club Members will be able to make immediate changes to their booking without having to wait for a process or reply
- The reduced notice period to two weeks offers more flexibility
We hope that these changes will allow you to have greater flexibility and help will simplify the booking process. We are here to help you through this change and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We recommend you check that you still have access to your account before bookings go live so we may be able to help you beforehand.
Thank you again for all your support and encouragement throughout this year. It is wonderful to have more children back at FUNdays Club and we are excited about our plans for our “School’s Out For Summer” Holiday Club, our Ten Year Celebration Event and the new academic year!